Our Favorite Resources
(Please note, some links are affiliate links.)
We tried a lot of resources when my kids were young, but one really stands out: Five In a Row.
It continues to be a source of warm , wonderful memories for us is .
I also am really liking what Other Goose has to offer. It's gentle, with just enough built-in structure, and it focuses on connection.
It wasn't an option when my kids were small, but I really wish it had been!
I'm a huge fan of just reading together.
To that end, we never used a formal reading program.
We now love Read-Aloud Revival, and sharing experiences and discussions around books.
For writing, we've also taken a casual approach.
When my kids were young, they loved dictating stories to me and I would write them down. Later they each wrote their own books.
Keeping blank books like these are on hand is really helpful.
READING ALOUD COURSE:
- How I organize my life
- How I grocery shop when I'm overwhelmed (use code LJpHD to save $10 off an annual membership)
- How I dress like a grown-up (use this code to get $25 off your first order)
- How I buy crunchy groceries - Thrive Market (save 25% off first order)
- How I buy stuff that makes me hate cleaning less - Grove Collaborative (get a free Mrs. Meyers set with your first purchase and a $10 credit)
- How I find cute affordable glasses - Zenni Optical (get $5 off with this link)
- How I order lady stuff discretely - Rael (get $5 off your order of $20 or more)
- How I smoothie - Daily Harvest - use code RE-KBY6BV2 for $25 off
- How I dress for fun (i.e. cat shirts) Modcloth
- How I hydrate my mummy skin - Herbivore - use this link for 15% off
- How I try to dress more sustainably - get 25% off with this link
- How I work out and avoid workout decision fatigue - Balanced Life Pilates
© Thrive Landing Pages. All rights Reserved I Policy I Disclaimer