Our Favorite Homeschool Resources
(Please note, some links are affiliate links.)
We tried a lot of resources when my kids were young, but one really stands out: Five In a Row.
It continues to be a source of warm , wonderful memories for us is .
I also am really liking what Other Goose has to offer. It's gentle, with just enough built-in structure, and it focuses on connection.
It wasn't an option when my kids were small, but I really wish it had been!
I'm a huge fan of just reading together.
To that end, we never used a formal reading program.
We now love Read-Aloud Revival, and sharing experiences and discussions around books.
For writing, we've also taken a casual approach.
When my kids were young, they loved dictating stories to me and I would write them down. Later they each wrote their own books.
Keeping blank books like these are on hand is really helpful.
- The Lazy Homeschooler's Guide to Unit Studies
- Homeschool Video Master Classes with Cindy West
- Pam Barnhill
- Alicia Hutchinson's Homeschool Planner
- Learning Well: An Essentials Course to Homeschooling
- Planning Your Homeschool Year the Simple Way
- Rookie Homeschooler's Master Class
- Homeschooling Your Differently Wired Child | Getting Started (use code POPPIES for 20 percent off)
- Shipt (grocery delivery - use code LJpHD for half-off your yearly membership)
- Meal Planning Course
- Thrive Market
- Grove Collaborative (get a free Mrs. Meyers set with your first purchase)
- Zenni Optical (get $5 off with this link)
- Care Of Vitamins
- Rael (get 20 percent off your order of $30 or more)
- Rakuten (use this link to earn $30)
© Thrive Landing Pages. All rights Reserved I Policy I Disclaimer